Simat Technologies Public Company Limited
In order to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, the relevant secondary law and any amended law relating to the protection of personal data in the future (“PDPA”), Simat Technology Public Company Limited (“the Company”) therefore makes this announcement. To explain to you how the company Treat your personal information and to inform you of the purposes of processing Period of retention of personal information as well as your rights as the subject of personal data The details are as follows.
1.Definitions and meanings relating to the protection of personal data
a) “Personal Data” means information about a person which enables an identifiable individual whether directly or indirectly, such as name, surname, age, gender, address, telephone number, date of birth, photograph, etc., including “sensitive information”. which means Personal information about race, ethnicity, political opinions, cult beliefs religion or philosophy sexual behavior Criminal records, health information, disability, trade union information Genetic information, biological information or any other information which affects the owner of personal data in the same way as announced by the committee
b) “personal data controller” means a person who has the authority to make decisions about the collection, collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
2.Personal information that the company carry out storage
- Name-surname, photo and ID card number or passport number.
- Address, contact address, e-mail address, telephone number
3.Channels that the Company collect your information
The Company may receive your personal information from the following channels:
- Personal information that you have given to the Company. directly for the preparation of contracts or any other documents in order to receive internet services and the Company’s services, including
- From the process of applying for the service or the process of submitting a request for the use of various rights with the Company
- From other communication channels between the company and you, such as email or LINE
- From the recording of the conversation to the service. or receiving various matters through the Company’s Call Center system
- From collecting information about the use of the Company’s website through the Company’s browser cookies.
- Information necessary for the company to comply with the law. Legal requests of law enforcement agencies and/or court orders. including the company’s legal claims
4.Purpose of collecting your personal information
- To allow the company can provide services to you, for example, to verify and verify your identity before using the product; and/or services or for doing juristic acts with the company or in receiving complaints from you
- For the Company’s operations. in telecommunication services improve network quality Calculation and billing of services, education, data analysis which is in accordance with the objectives of the Company’s operations and to improve the quality of the Company’s services to be more efficient
- To comply with the laws applicable to the Company such as the Telecommunications Business Act. Computer Crime Act and the Public Company Limited Act, etc.
5.Period for collecting personal information
The Company will store your information for the relevant period, for example, throughout the period you continue to use the product. and/or services of the Company or throughout the period that you have any legal relationship with the Company, including throughout the period that you still have a relationship with the Company after the expiration of the contract with the Company
However, the retention period of personal data will change depending on the purposes set out in the processing of personal data. In addition, the Company will retain personal data for the period required by relevant laws (if any), taking into account Up to the legal statute of limitations for litigation that may arise from or relating to documents or personal data held by the Company collected in each item and taking into account the Company’s practices and of the relevant business sectors for each type of personal data is important
After the expiration of the aforementioned period, the Company will delete or destroy such personal data. from the company’s storage or system and of other people who provide services to the Company (if any) or make your personal information non-identifiable. unless the company can continue to keep such personal data in accordance with the law on personal data protection or other relevant laws
6.Disclosure of operations, practices and policies related to personal data
- Disclosure for compliance with laws such as the Telecommunications Business Act. Computer Crime Act and the Public Company Limited Act, etc.
- Disclosure for compliance with orders or requests of regulatory agencies. government agency or agencies that are in charge, such as the Office of the Broadcasting Commission television business and the National Telecommunications Commission Securities and Exchange Commission The Royal Thai Police or any person to whom the Company is required to disclose information as required by applicable laws or regulations. or in other specific cases, such as in accordance with a court order, etc.
- It is a disclosure to the data processor. cloud computing service provider or data center service providers or any person with whom the Company is a contractual party or has a legal relationship (Whether in the country or abroad), experts and service providers that the Company is a contractual party or has a legal relationship who is the recipient of that personal information in order for those persons or juristic persons to provide services to the Company or to you related to related to the Company’s services
- It is disclosed to business partners, service providers and processors of personal data that the Company Assign or hire to manage/process personal data for the Company in various services
7.Your rights in relation to personal data
As the owner of personal data You have the legal rights regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as follows (The Company reserves the right to consider your request to exercise your rights and act in accordance with the law on personal data protection)
- Right to access personal data
- Right to correct personal data.
- The right to delete or destroy personal data.
- Right to suspend the use of personal data.
- The right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
- The right to obtain, send or transfer personal data.
- The right to file a complaint in the event that you believe that the Company Failure to comply with the law on protection of personal data
If you have questions, concerns or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data Please contact us or our Privacy Officer at Sinet Call Center 1147.
In addition, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer via Email : email@example.com
Announced on 01 June 2022